A Prepublished Novel in the Process of Revisions and Rewrites

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guest Blogger Rescheduled: Ima Rose couldn't get away from the garden today...

Ima had an unexpected visit from a uniformed hunk--namely, a firefighter--who was just too HOT to put off, if you know what I mean. Anyway, she called me to tell she was very sorry but...well...you guys get the picture. What would you have done? I know I wouldn't think twice. Hunk, blog, hunk blog...

Seems to me there's only one logical choice there. We'll keep you abreast of things as they undress--I mean--unfold LOL

Have to run off now. Last week was heaven. Enjoyed the life of leisure as I'd been on vacation from the day job and pretended that I was a full time writer! Wow! If only I didn't have to pay the blasted mortgage, I could really get used to that. But it's not to be--YET.

Gotta go. Talk to you all later. Have a wonderful day:)

D~

2 comments: