A Prepublished Novel in the Process of Revisions and Rewrites

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Afternoon, all! Some updates...

Just wanted to let you all know I'm hanging out over at the Pink Fuzzy Slipper Writers blog today. We're gabbing about promo. Hop on over and drop your two cents on us. Can't get enough ideas for new ways to get our names out there and make them stick:)

Also, I wanted to thank Zacke and Faith for being here the other day. It was a lot of fun learning what makes Zacke tick and I think much of that is his woman, Miranda. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a hot, alpha male who is totally in love with you? Wow! Is it warm in here?

One more thing to mention. Yesterday I made an announcement that I would be adding yet one more new feature to this blog. An "Author Spotlight" segment each Thursday starting September. There is something I forgot to mention. This offer is to authors who write in ANY genre. Not just Paranormal. I would, however, like to keep Paranormal authors active the month of October though. So book now as I believe two dates are already taken which only leaves two more unless, of course, there happens to be five weeks in October *grin*

For details hop over to Dayana's Happenings and see the complete notice about the "Author Spotlight" segment. If you have not joined DH my informational loop then just scroll down the right sidebar of this blog click on the "Yahoo Group Icon" and join. You will also be able to access my free monthly newsletter if you click on 'File' in the left sidebar menu. And you can check the 'Calendar' for what's upcoming events such as who will be guestblogging, where I will be or which author will be spotlighted next.

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to stop over and pipe in on your promo ideas at PFSWB.

D~

3 comments:

  1. If they want my new book. I will want an interview. But I think I am over interviewed with the first one. (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayana,

    Thank you for having Zacke and myself at your blog. It was fun, and if Zacke wasn't back protecting the streets of Savannah, he would be here thanking you also.

    We'll look forward to seeing you at a later date. I'm sure Miles will be happy to put his two cents in for a chance to be interviewed on your wonderful blog.

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogs are always interesting. glad I stopped by today.

    ReplyDelete