A Prepublished Novel in the Process of Revisions and Rewrites

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Whoa! Does time fly...

...I blinked and it was Sunday:)

So sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of my Pet Love Stories(Valentine's Day Post, 2/14/09). First, thank you all for sharing such touching animal/pet stories. It is heartwarming at how many of you hold such a special place in your hearts for animals and seeing that they are safe and happy. There are so many that literally hold no respect for our furry counterparts. Abuse runs rampant. But today is not a day for soap box drama so I will move on to...

Drum roll please...

brrrrraaaaa tum tum tum...

and the winner is...

Dana!

Congratulations, Dana!

Please send me your email address privately at gothscribegirl@aol.com, and I will get your copy of Eternal Obsession over to you immediately.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well.

D~

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dana, you lucky dog. Dayana's books are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time certainly does fly. I'm thinking of hiring a private jet. I second Mary's opinion.

    ReplyDelete