A Prepublished Novel in the Process of Revisions and Rewrites

Thursday, August 14, 2008

LASR Anniversary Winner!

Well, my day to host the LASR first anniversary party was August 13th. It came and went so fast I didn't even realize until I received an email this morning with my winner's name!

Congratulations, Kirstin Kimball! A round of applause everyone, please. Kirstin has won a Summer Survival Gift Basket personally crafted by me chock full of goodies.

The contest lives on until the end of the month so please check it out daily. Lots more gifts offered from lots more hosting authors. Just click on the pink banner located on the right side of my blog.

Don't forget that the Dog Days of Summer Contest is still in full throttle, as well. For information on that contest please hop on over to www.romawolftales.com and click on the contest banner at the top of my home page. Hey, while your there please note the new home page:) Please let me know how you like the changes. I'm working on some website updating as you will notice:)

Coming soon, I will be throwing a Halloween bash right here. As some of you may already know, Samhain better known as Halloween is my favorite holiday. I begin getting excited September first and go all out with the decorating beginning in September with the fall stuff and whipping out the jack-o-lanterns, skeletons, vampires, black cats, etc in time for October 1st. I even take a vacation every year from the day job the week of Halloween! I'm gearing up a great contest this year and will offer a wonderfully ghoulish prize basket. For more information on this stay tuned.

Hope everyone has had a great week and will have an exceptionally fun weekend. And please don't be shy. Comments welcome! I want to hear from you so by all means, comment away:)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Dayana, happy anniversary. What was in the goodie box?
    Just so I know whether to enter your next contest, Ha!
    The best to you, congratulations and I'm looking forward to your Halloween bash!

    ReplyDelete