A Prepublished Novel in the Process of Revisions and Rewrites

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good Morning! And a beautiful sunshining day it is:) Well, the week is over, the day job done for a bit and other projects have been wrapped up and safely set aside for the time being...

Time to roll up my sleeves and dive into more rewrites!  Actually, I am very excited about it. Big change from the procrastinator I'd become when I even thought about the chore of rewriting Dancing on the Edge.  I would love for you to join me in my venture. I've even added a comment box so you can put your two cents in along the way.  Please check out my progress by clicking the link below the header above.  I really have made some fantastic progress in only one weekend! 

Looking forward to hearing what you think.



  1. You certainly have made progress! What, like ten chapters since the previous post? Now that's focus. You go girl :) ~ Mickey

  2. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at louis vuitton outlet online
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.