A Prepublished Novel in the Process of Revisions and Rewrites

Saturday, July 12, 2008

An interesting if not unique field trip...

Good morning!

I'm off on a field trip of epic proportions today. We, at the Florida Romance Writers, Inc., South Florida Chapter of the National Romance Writers Association, are having an interesting event/meeting this morning. We are off to South Beach for a tour of--are you ready?--an erotica museum! This is going to be fun.

We will tour the museum, have a panel discuss on the art of the writing of love scenes from sweet to sensual to all out erotica, a book sale, and take lunch on South Beach in Miami. Doesn't get any better than that:) I will be back later with all the unsensored, graphic details to share, I promise!

Well, I'm off to get myself ready. Talk soon!

Dayana

No comments:

Post a Comment